homepagethe photographerthe detailspricingcontact info

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Baby M 3 Month Old - Raleigh Newborn Photography

This little girl is one of my babyplanners. A few months ago we met during her newborn session. She still holds the record as my longest session, 3 hours, the girl would not sleep. I promise parents that I will get those sleepy shots and we did but she almost had me beat.
At this session, her 3 mth. session, I told her Mom it would go much faster. And it did though not as fast as it should have. Baby M is a little spit fire, Mom has her hands full : ) She really reminds me of my youngest. She was a little shy/scared at first but eventually we got her warmed up and were able to capture some adorable shots of her and some precious ones with Mom and Dad.
J&N thanks for your patience, I'm not going to jinx the next session but it should go easier!



No comments:

Post a Comment