homepagethe photographerthe detailspricingcontact info

Sunday, June 27, 2010

FEELC - Raleigh Durham Photographer

Friday night I was fortunate to have been invited to participate as a vendor at the FEELC annual Silent Auction & Carnival. The FEELC is a one of a kind childcare center in RTP. I wish my children had had the opportunity to grow and develop there, truly an amazing place, with a wonderful staff. While involved in the event, I met lots of great families & adorable babies & children.
Thanks for having me at the event. It was a fun night out.

During the event we raffled off a FREE session. As always I had my daughter picked the winner.

Here is the winner! Congratulations. Please contact me at Christa@mycreativeclicks.com so that we can discuss your FREE session.


No comments:

Post a Comment