homepagethe photographerthe detailspricingcontact info

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Baby Jackson - Holly Springs Newborn Photography

Was so thankful that we were able to get this little guy's session in before I left for vacation. We had scheduled him for photos on day 4 but he had such bad jaundice that he had to stay under a UV blanket 24 hours a day for his first week. Each day his parents had to take him to the hospital to get his bilirubin levels checked, as you can see below his poor little heels were a mess from all the needle pokes.



My knitting friend Angie made me this super cute hat in my business colors, love her!



This photo just makes me smile. I did not notice it when I took it but look how the baby is puckered for a kiss from his big sister. Too precious!



Another beautiful knit creation from Angie, love his little toes peeking out.



And a close up of this handsome guy, long eyelashes & plump little lips, perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment