homepagethe photographerthe detailspricingcontact info

Monday, June 20, 2011

Baby Aiden - Raleigh Cary Apex Newborn Infant Photographer

This morning 9 day old Aiden & family came in for photos. At just over 6lbs he was precious. Being so small and young normally guarantees a comatose baby for most of the session. However Mama said Aiden had slept yesterday away and today he let us all know he had other things besides sleeping to take care of. Lets just say he holds the newborn record for getting messy!
I wanted to post these soon for Mom & Dad because they probably feel like we spent more time cleaning up then taking photos.
Fortunately throughout it all, even with very little sleeping going on, we were able to capture some super sweet photos of Aiden. Oh and plenty of good laughs too.
Hope he sleeps like a bear tonight for you Mom & Dad !

love how he is curled up here...


Hello World, he has such big beautiful eyes...



In one of my lessons on this blog I mentioned trying to capture catchlights in your subjects eye. When I was going through the photos this one in particular stood out. I love the big catchlights and how his eye seems to shine in this photo. You can also tell a lot about the location of the photo from catchlights. This photo was taken in my studio. You can see I have windows to the left of the room and windows to the right & behind him. Also shown is the main source of light I was using my softbox. Sometimes the photographer is even present in the catchlights. Here you can see half of me taking the photo in the edge of the softbox.


No comments:

Post a Comment