homepagethe photographerthe detailspricingcontact info

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Motherhood its a big deal - Raleigh Maternity Photographer


my girls walked out the front door to school today and i just could not get over them. i am so in love with these two, little, almost big, people. no they are not perfect, believe me i'm not one to paint the pretty mom picture. they are kids! they whine, they give me headaches sometimes, they fight, they leave every light in the house on! i have to ask them 700 times to do something. i have nicknamed them my little tornadoes because they make incredible messes for me. but on a daily basis they amaze me with a simple statement, they make me laugh, they have hearts and morals that most adults lack, they tell me i am the best mom (even on my worst days). they represent the good in my world. they are good people. my husband constantly reassures me that being a mom is the most important job in the world. i've been doing it now for 8.5 yrs and i couldn't agree more. there are days when being a mom hits you (in a good way). this article was shared with me on one of mine. it touched me for various reasons. but the moral of the story is as the article is titled, "You're a Mom, you're kind of a big deal" I wish every Mom in the world would read this article and realize the impact they have on their children. I think we can all agree that we need more good people in this world! Do your jobs moms, and do it well, show your children love, teach them to care through your actions, and most of all be proud of your role and the opportunity you were blessed with. Not all of us are so lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment