homepagethe photographerthe detailspricingcontact info

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

hats, hats, hats....

I must say there is nothing cuter than a baby in a hat! Recently a good friend of mine has begun making me hats for my baby sessions. I wish I could be as talented as her in the knitting dept! How cute are these hats?
I was so excited to be able to try them out on so many adorable babies last week during the Jingle Baby Photo Contest. Thanks Sandra for your kind donations and thanks to all the moms and babies that came out!









Posted by Picasa







Posted by Picasa









































For the boys we used some of Green Pea Nursery's hats. How fun are these little rockstar caps? Check out more of their unique stuff in downtown Apex.


Posted by PicasaAnd a couple babies came prepared with their own stylish hats. Love, love, love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment