homepagethe photographerthe detailspricingcontact info

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Happy Labor Day

Hope everyone has a fun and safe Labor Day Weekend. Enjoy your time at the beach, at the BBQ, or wherever your plans may have you. We have decided to forgo the crowds and traffic this year and stay home for a relaxing weekend, or so we hope. Its never quite as relaxing as planned with 2 little girls in the house.
A few boxes arrived for me yesterday so I'll be unpacking and learning how to operate my new studio lights. I had planned to stay strictly a natural light studio but after a training session in Chicago I have been converted. Lots of new and exciting ideas are now floating around in my head. Stay tuned for high key studio sessions and silhouttes in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment