homepagethe photographerthe detailspricingcontact info

Friday, November 20, 2009

The K Sisters

These girls were one of my first clients when I was getting started in NC. It was great to see them again for their holiday portraits. The younger one has changed so much, this time I didn't have to chase her around with the camera. She was fun to work with, she did a lot of posing for me but I love the one of her on the trail the most. The older one is absolutely gorgeous with her blonde hair and brown eyes. She is 6 though and being a mom of 6 yr old daughter myself, I know all too well that having your photo taken at 6 is not cool! She really didn't want to smile but we got some out of her! Thanks K girls for our time in the park. Hopefully next time we'll see some turtles and fish I promise you they are there!




No comments:

Post a Comment