homepagethe photographerthe detailspricingcontact info

Thursday, November 19, 2009

The Other Logan and Family - Cary's Child Photgrapher

My daughter Logann goes to preschool with this handsome little guy, the other Logan as she calls him. I met this family the other afternoon for a session after way too many rainy days. Though we didn't get any sun during the session at least we didn't rained on.
I had such a hard time narrowing down these photos, there are just too many cute ones. Check out these kids they are model material with their blonde hair and dimples! I'm not sure mom and dad realized how well they did for their age and for the amount of time we shot. If I could get my kids to cooperate like this I would be ecstatic. Can't wait to show you the rest.




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment