homepagethe photographerthe detailspricingcontact info

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Facebook Fresh Faces Winners - Raleigh Cary Baby Newborn Photographer

These sisters won our facebook fresh faces contest recently for our baby and toddler categories. They braved the hurricane this morning to come over for their FREE shoot. With daughters the same age difference myself I have a soft spot for this family.
In May I took Nora's newborn photos. You can see that she was born with those adorable curls
Today was the first time I had met her older sister Frankie. She was so well behaved for a toddler, she didn't tear down my backdrops or knock over my lights : ) She didn't even attempt to try to leave the studio. As long as we let her have her lollipop she was game for anything.
At twenty months & five months old they sure gave us a run for our money. Normally I would prefer to chase a toddler around outside to capture their true personality but with a sister that couldn't yet sit up and of course a hurricane outside we made the best of it inside with these two little sweeties : )









"hey you no more photos!"


i have a bunch of props in studio for the toddlers but they always seem to prefer my ladder which i normally use to stand on when i shoot. I'm a firm believer in keep them happy, let them do what they want. It actually works pretty well!



I love this one...hello world!


No comments:

Post a Comment