homepagethe photographerthe detailspricingcontact info

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Project Life - Raleigh Family Photographer

So when my kids were babies I had a very talented, creative neighbor that taught me how to scrapbook. I quickly became addicted and pretty soon had invested lots of money into paper, embellishments, tools,etc. My investments paid off because I now have over 20 albums of my daughters' early years.
About 3 years ago as my business began taking off and life became more hectic, I stopped scrapping. I often look at my albums with the girls and wonder where I found the time to create so many pages! I could never do it now.
I still have a closet full of paper, embellishments, tools,etc., and a lot of guilt that I now do nothing with my girl's photos nor do I do a very good job of documenting their life.
So flash forward....I have another very talented, creative neighbor that introduced me to Project Life. Its still scrapbooking but in a much easier, less time consuming, and cheaper way.
Project Life comes in kits such as this but the kits are currently sold out until Oct. So last night I ordered a Project Life binder through her amazon store and the page protectors so that I can use her method with my old scrapbooking materials that are currently collecting dust.
I'm looking forward to getting back into my old hobby very soon. If you've ever contemplated getting your photos organized or were ever an avid scrapbooker you should look into this.
Here are a few examples from her blog. You can do so much more than just scrapbook with this stuff. Very cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment