homepagethe photographerthe detailspricingcontact info

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Raleigh-Newborn-Photographer-Baby Emery

Yesterday Baby Emery and her family came to the studio for her newborn session. She was 15 days young and just a few days too old in newborn photography standards. I don't know what it is but once the babies hit about day 10 they are wide eyed and ready to party. I used all my baby whispering tactics to settle her and was able to get some of her sleeping but boy she gave me a run for my money :) Of course anyone who knows me knows I don't mind these tricky newborns. I could hold a newborn and fuss with them all day! They are my favorite, favorite things. Mom and Dad on the other hand have things to do and in this case another daughter to attend to, who luckily was so extremely well behaved and patient, just playing in my playroom with her own baby dolls most of the session. Needless to say after 2 hours and 45 minutes we got some pretty sweet photos.




This one melts my heart two adorable little girls

She was not crazy about being unswaddled and put down but she did it just long enough
 to capture a few  
One beautiful, patient Mama



No comments:

Post a Comment