homepagethe photographerthe detailspricingcontact info

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Year in review - Photographer-Raleigh-Cary-NC

2011 was an amazing year for me all around. My blessings were great I couldn't have asked for anything more. My photography business grew by leaps and bounds. I am so thankful for all the beautiful clients I was able to work with last year. Getting to know each and every one was as much fun as photographing them. As I've said many times before I have the best job in the world. Many thanks to all my clients who make it possible. Happy New Year! And hope to see you all again soon.

I put together a slideshow of some of my favorite photos from last year. Its also a great way to get a feel for my photography style.

Click here to see video

No comments:

Post a Comment