homepagethe photographerthe detailspricingcontact info

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Raleigh Baby Photographer - Waverly and family


I met up with this family near downtown Apex, for their holiday photos. I must admit I was a bit nervous at first uncertain whether they were going to appreciate the location I chose. Thankfully they too loved it and were on board with my ideas. Unfortunately I did not anticipate the road noise and how distracted the 5 month old would be by the cars and noises of the outdoors. Because she was not yet sitting up we decided to head back to the studio after a few family shots to capture her in an adorable outfit her mom purchased from Etsy. If you haven't shopped on Etsy make sure to check it out but beware its pretty addicting.






No comments:

Post a Comment