homepagethe photographerthe detailspricingcontact info

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Beautiful Siblings - Raleigh, N.Y. Family Photography

The day before we left for our 12 day vacation back home to Upstate NY, an old grade school friend contacted me about photographing her kids if I ever came her way. Ironically we were leaving the next day and the camera was already packed.
I was so glad we found the time to make the session work while I was visiting. It had been almost 4 years since I'd last seen her and her family. I had never met her youngest, and her middle child was just a couple months old when I moved. Unfortunately it was a grey, gloomy, and rainy day. We postponed our morning shoot til late afternoon and managed to squeeze the session in before a downpour.
Despite the rotten weather we had a lot of fun playing frisbee, blowing bubbles, kicking around the soccer ball and finding snakes in the tall grass, all while capturing some amazing shots. Christy, your son is absolutely adorable and sweet, your middle is so photogenic and free spirited, and your youngest is completely your mini-me and by far the calmest 18 mth old I've ever met. Thanks for getting in touch it was great catching up. Hopefully on the next visit we'll have more time.
























No comments:

Post a Comment