homepagethe photographerthe detailspricingcontact info

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Waiting on a Man - Raleigh Maternity Photography

A fun, super silly, studio session Saturday with the G. Family. Mom gets a major shoutout for her coordinating outfits & matching accessories, the girls looked beautiful! Check out similar accessories here http://www.littlepurpledragonfly.com/ , adorable stuff for your little girls!
Baby #3, a boy, will be making his debut on Sept 1st. Mom was a trouper for making it down for the photos so soon before his arrival. The girls, future models,were easy peesy to photograph, total naturals in front of the camera.
Thanks guys for making my Saturday and for all the laughs. Can't wait to meet the little guy in just a few!





cuties



my favorite photo from the session. such a sweet couple. love when i can capture their true, natural expressions. this one just emanates such LOVE




these girls are very close in age to my own daughters. in an effort to lose the cheese smiles I pulled out my bag of questions. "So O do you have a boyfriend?" I should have included the look I got, this was not it, it was more like a blank stare. So Dad helping me out says "You know isn't Ryan your boyfriend(not sure if that was actually the name but lets go with it). Well this was the look we got next. I think this photo needs to be saved for the record books. I'm pretty sure this is the beginning of many more of these looks Dad : ) Too funny O.
note: look how smiley the little one is, she was all excited to talk about her BF, watch out!





Griffin's the name, but I did not have 2 F's in my bag o blocks. Luckily Mom mentioned that they will be calling him Finn, phew! and how perfect is that tattoo?




"show me your silly face!"

No comments:

Post a Comment