homepagethe photographerthe detailspricingcontact info

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Baby Sara - Raleigh,Cary Newborn Photography

Friday I spent the afternoon with Baby Sara on her front porch. The light was perfect, the weather was cooler and breezy, so I decided to do the whole session there.



Baby S was 17 days old, suprisingly that is on the older side for a newborn session. She was exhausted the whole time I was there but I soon discovered she was a very light sleeper, (poor Mommy!)
She fought her sleep at first which was ok with me because then I got to hold and soothe her longer. Who cares about the time when you're dealing with such a sweet, soft, little angel? A few hundred tush pats, shushes and laps around the porch and she was out,cold!



beautiful rosy lips, and loved the way she slept with her feet together

A big smile while dad was holding her...


another smile for big sis(only 17 mths old herself!). Mom has her hands full but I reassured her as my girls are only 14mths apart that its the best way to do it!

precious...

No comments:

Post a Comment