homepagethe photographerthe detailspricingcontact info

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Waiting on a girl - Durham Maternity Photography

This super cool couple came over the other day for the first session of their Baby Plan Package (Maternity,Newborn,6mths,1yr). They are expecting a baby girl in June and Mama had lots of great ideas/props for the maternity session. Dad won brownie points with me from the get go as he showed me the Canon camera he bought for his wife, her "push present." Unfortunately I was not up on such term when I delivered my little girls, no exciting gifts from my hubby.

Lets hope the baby gets dad's eyes/eyelashes!


She was still small at 37 weeks


I feel privileged as I'm the only one who knows what those initials stand for : ) We did another pose with blocks and the baby's full first name, but my lips are sealed. I will say though I love the name.

the girl already has a bunch of shoes! cute ones.

playing around with my new wall templates.

No comments:

Post a Comment