homepagethe photographerthe detailspricingcontact info

Sunday, May 22, 2011

JJ and Family - Durham Baby Photographer

Was so happy the weekend rain finally stopped so we could get this session in. Introducing JJ the most mellow baby in the world. We tried everything from singing Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, to bubbles, to peek a boo, nothing worked except mom tickling her behind the legs. But even that didn't last long. So she doesn't smile much but she doesn't cry either so I'd say her parents have lucked out. I personally just had fun photographing her and those chubby cheeks and dancing around like a crazy person trying to get a rise out of her. I'm sure everyone at the Raleigh Rose Garden thought I was nuts.
Speaking of which what a beautiful time for photos in the Garden. If you've never been you should go. The place is gorgeous. Lots of great places to shoot, benches, stone arches, fish pond, & rows and rows of roses in bloom.




the cheeks! the lips!


I love this one, Mom was super photogenic. I don't think she ever blinked or made a funny face in any of the many photos I took of her. Wish I had a little of that.

ok so i got really desperate for a smiley shot and I picked a rose for her. Hopefully there are no fines coming my way. I was feeling guilty about it for awhile however after seeing this shot I soon got over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment