homepagethe photographerthe detailspricingcontact info

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Apex,Raleigh, Family, Child Photographer - Downtown Apex Fall Session


Saturday morning I met the A family for their Fall, urban, halloween photos. I was at first a little hesitant to show them my gem of a spot in Apex (back alley with lots of brick, funky doors, junk and walls falling down!) However when Avery stepped out in her urban chick attire I knew we were on the same page. The session couldn't have been more perfect. Avery warmed right up to my camera and got a kick out of all my new toys and tricks and her daddy too. Then we decided to hit the main street for an ice cream cone but happened upon a cotton candy machine and a joggling board instead perfect for a flying fairy.




how cute are they? three of my favorite people! one sweet family. so glad i talked them into this shot : )  



I asked her to stand on my rock to get her where I wanted her. I love this one where she is looking down, maybe my favorite but I have different taste in photos. 



Then we had a little tea party with the random things floating around our junkyard location. 
It might be hard to tell here but she has the cutest pouty lips! Angelina Jolie watch out. 
the street side view of our alleyway. the hardest part was overcoming the smell from the garbage cans. it was definitely worth it though to get the great backdrops. these urban-ish spots are hard to come by around here.  



Cotton candy....strangely we couldn't get her to eat it. But it made a cute prop and we didn't have a sticky mess afterward. 




No comments:

Post a Comment