homepagethe photographerthe detailspricingcontact info

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Raleigh Family Child Photographer - Grayson & Baylor

My playdate at Marla Dorrel Kids Together Park in Cary (100 Thurston Ave) I have been photographing this Raleigh family for the last few years. Sometimes luck is with you and the perfect people just fall into your lap. There couldn't be a sweeter family than these guys! I so love working with them. Mom is always a trooper, up for anything during our sessions. She puts her trust in me and never hesitates at any of my ideas or bribery tactics.Though I must say I almost screwed up this time by only bringing one giant lollipop to the session. (those hysterical photos will be coming soon!) Her boys are so well behaved and loads of fun. Come January they will be welcoming their third son yay! Looking forward to meeting him and working with these guys again soon.


I asked him if he would trade eyes with me : ) Gorgeous!

The smartest 15mth old ever! He amazed me. Harvard bound.


No comments:

Post a Comment