homepagethe photographerthe detailspricingcontact info

Sunday, October 16, 2011

My Girl - Raleigh Durham Cary Child Photographer

my girly girl wanted to climb a tree today! it was a beautiful afternoon so we went hunting through the woods but couldn't find one around here big enough. this was the silliness before the tears. now she wants a new neighborhood with big kids AND big trees!



okay so yes this is somewhat of a forced/fake smile, cute but not my favorite of her. i am posting it because i love the bright green/yellow backlighting here and the creamy bokeh of my big fat lens. though i must say it can be a pain having to stand in the next county to take the photo. it stays in my camera bag too much for that reason alone. so here i was wearing a white shirt which created small catchlights in her eyes. the white in her eyes is my shirt. if i could do it over i would have had a big white reflector in front of me, I love catchlights, the bigger the better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment